CAR PAWN LOAN CHECKLIST TO RECIEVE A LOAN ON YOUR CAR
Hi, Welcome to Cash In Hand's Easy Pawn Loan Checklist. Cash In Hand tries makes it easy for you to understand how our loans work and what we require from you.
Getting a car pawn loan against your vehicle is simple & easy with Cash In Hand.
We are a New South Wales licensed money lender providing Short-Term Cash Loans against the value of an asset you own is used by us as loan collateral (loan security). Loan assets are held by us until the loan is repaid.
Cash In Hand Checklist
Our short checklist lets you know whether a vehicle title loan is for you:
- Do you have an urgent or important financial need, a bottleneck or an important project? For normal consumer financing, it might be a bit cumbersome or expensive.
- Are you the owner of a fully paid vehicle which you do not need for few weeks or months?
- Are you confident of being able to redeem the vehicle afterwards?
- Does the vehicle currently have no finance owing ?
If you have answered most of the above questions with Yes, the vehicle title loan is a very practical solution, and it comes without risk of excessive debt.
FAST & EASY PAWN LOANS
You will receive cash in just 30 minutes* or less on the same day.
Cash In Hand will on pawn cars that have little to no finance owing on the car.
You’ll need to provide any three forms of identification proof and one of your identity documents contain your complete name, date of birth and a photo.
- Australian Photo Passport having complete name, date of birth and address.
- Australian Photo Driver’s Licence having complete name, date of birth and address.
- Overseas Passport having complete name, date of birth and address.
- Debit or Credit cards
- Medicare card
- Age card proof
- Seniors card
ASSET OWNERSHIP PROOF
You’ll need to provide one only asset ownership paper.
- Certificate of Registration
- Sales invoice from the dealer or disposal notice.
What are the requirements for a Cash In Hand loan?
You must be the owner of the vehicle you wish to use as collateral. We cannot accept vehicles that are subject to a lease agreement or any other restriction of title.
In the case of company cars, we require written authorisation from the company management and a current extract from the Commercial Register.
There must be no restrictions in the vehicle registration documents.
Cash In Hand makes sure that all pawnbroking loans are government compliant.